Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Positive Affirmations for Better Sleep

Many people keep asking,'How can I sleep better?". Many keep searching for solutions to help in sleeping better but many have not found a solution. Well, I have a simple solution that can help you sleep better today, tomorrow and many days to come.
Affirmations can be a great tool to enhance the quality of sleep. Affirmations for sleep can be used before sleep to relax and calm the mind and prepare for a good night's sleep. You do not have to continue suffering long nights of insomnia. Try saying and FEELING these simple positive affirmations and lets see if you will sleep as well as I will tonight.
I hope this list of positive affirmations is helpful to you.
1. I love sleep.

2. I love how easily I get to sleep.

3. I love the feeling of being asleep.

4. I enjoy preparing for bed, getting to bed and just breathing.

5. I am free of all burdens and I can sleep with nothing to worry about.

6. I love how restful I feel after a good night's sleep.

7. I breathe in, I breathe out and I fall asleep.

8. I love my bed, its my place of rest and helps me sleep better.

9. I am grateful for this night and the amazingly restful sleep I am getting.

10. All is well.

Feel every bit of these positive affirmations for sleep and am sure you will be ready for a good night's sleep. At least I am. Save them on your phone or print and paste them by your bedside and enjoy them every day before sleep.

Inspirational quote of the day:


"Sleep is the best meditation"  Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment