Tuesday, May 20, 2014

10 Affirmations for a Better Day

Affirmations are a truly powerful tool for improving every day life.
The power in positive affirmations is not in just reading them out loud. It is in the FEELING of each one of them.
As you read through the following affirmations, think about each one of them deeply, feel it and visualize it. You will not only end of feeling inspired, but you will also have a better day.
Lets begin:
1. I love my day

2.I love the way everything works for my well being

3. I love meeting wonderful people throughout the day

4.I love the smile on my face as I go through this beautiful day

5. I enjoy all the tasks I will accomplish this day

6. It is a truly beautiful day

7. I feel so joyous walking through this day.

8. This day is one of the many beautiful days that make up my life.

9. I am grateful to be alive today.

10. Today is the best day of my life.

Now go on and have a good day!
Enjoy and come back later and tell me about what a wonderful day you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment