Friday, May 23, 2014

11 Affirmations for Happiness

Most of us are always seeking for solutions on how to be happy. However, we keep forgetting that happiness is not just one event or an occurrence that happens once in a while. Happiness is a journey, a journey of a lifetime. We also forget how easy it is to be happy. Happiness is a choice. This is not a cliche, it is the truth. These positive affirmations can help you step into the journey of happiness. Happiness affirmations make it easy for you to find your way to happiness.  Making the choice to have a routine of daily affirmations will help you find happiness, the one thing you want so bad.

Remember to FEEL each affirmations to the deepest part of your heart. Fro example, when you say the first affirmation: think about what makes you truly happy, and FEEL it as much as you can before going to the next positive affirmation for happiness.
Enjoy:
1. I am happy
2. I don't need anything to be happy.
3. Happiness is inside of me.
4.Happiness boils like a spring in my heart.
5. I know how to feel happy.
6. I have everything I need to be happy.
7. I choose to be happy.
8. Even when I am down, I know where to find happiness easily.
9. I am happiness.
10. I love how happy I am everyday.
11. My happiness is pure and joyous.
Have the most lovely and happy day

Inspirational quote of the day:

"I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition" Martha Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment